京都觀音寺33祝福_母女之旅2023


Mother and Daughter in Kyoto 33 Visit to Kanshionji Temple Completed successfully today! Very grateful! I would like to dedicate all my prayers to everyone
❤️ New Year, New Hope, Happiness in the World In the past 9 years, I have watched my daughter and myself continue to transform. In the past, my daughter clung to me and walked around, and now I chase her around. 

The best gift a parent can give to a child is companionship, respect and blessings.


母女の京都33觀音寺巡禮🙏
於2023今年底圓滿完成!很是感恩呐!
願將所有祈福迴向給大家 😊
❤️ 新年新希望 人間有幸福 ❤️
近9年來,看著女兒和自己,不停的蛻變,從前是女兒黏著我趴趴走,現在換我追著她趴趴走

做父母親給予小孩最棒的禮物就是陪伴、尊重與祝福

留言

此網誌的熱門文章

"Wishes Fulfilled" 心想事成! 靜茹的藝術創作分享

Travel and exploration vs. exotic painting 旅行&探索vs異國繪畫

A friend once asked me what do you do when you are not painting? ⋯⋯朋友曾問我不畫畫的時候你都做什麼?⋯⋯