Urban landscape painting 03

 Urban landscape painting 03



oil painting study on 11x14" canvas


    There is a proverb, "Everyone who walks will leave a trace", which is confirmed and reflected in my learning process in "urban landscape painting". On this road, I have been engaged in graphic and children's illustration design for many years, and later in commercial exhibitions design. I created some unique projects in this field. At that time, there was no 3D Max. Almost all of the perspective color drawing proposals were completed by the designer within the shortest time limit. It also laid the foundation for my space perspective drawing. I also transformed my experience in interior design, I have accumulated the ability to configure the use of colors and materials. Until later, I began to explore the world of photography, and gained more profound experience of light, shading, tones, themes, composition and creativity.


Drawing and color laying

    The above life courses and traces, every time when I painted “urban landscape painting”, occasionally and pleasantly come to my mind. All the past life experiences are now in hand. I can’t help but feel excited and grateful. No wonder all the spiritual teachers, in particular, it has been emphasized that each of us must learn "gratefulness and awe" for life.

 

    The appearance of Metro Hotel at downtown Petaluma, is a very exotic romantic hotel. It makes people want to experience the attraction of a night here. This is the first time I have tried to paint a night scene. I added a lot of Solvent-free Gel to the oil paint. to make a thick coating of mystery texture, my teacher Greg Gandy

once gave me an inspired feedback, "Nice Job, you should create more night scene paintings ! "

     

 

    有ㄧ句諺語“凡走過必留下痕跡“ 印證及體現於我在“urban landscape painting”的學習過程這ㄧ路走來我曾從事多年的平面及兒童插畫設計之後更在商業展覽設計的領域中獨樹一幟那個時候沒有3D Max, 幾乎所有的透視彩圖提案都是設計師在最短期限內獨自內完成的也奠定我的空間透視繪圖的底蘊後來轉型從事室內設計的經驗,累積了色彩及材料運用的配置能力直到後期,我更開始探索攝影的世界更是對於光線,明暗,色調,主題及創意的敏銳度,有更深刻的體會


color laying &processing


    以上總總的生命歷程每每在繪製urban landscape painting, .偶爾會浮現在我腦海往昔所有的生命經驗現在都派上用場了不禁感到振奮且莞爾一笑難怪所有的心靈導師特別是都曾強調我們每一個人都要學習對於生命的“感恩及敬畏”

 

    Metro Hotel 的外觀非常具有異國情懷的浪漫特色飯店ㄧ種讓人也想在此體驗一晚的吸引力這也是我頭一遭嘗試繪製夜景我在油畫顏料上加了多Solvent-free Gel 來製造ㄧ點厚塗的謎漾紋路我的老師Greg Gandy曾給我ㄧ個回饋美評Nice Job, 你應該再創作更多的夜景畫”  😊

 

© Copyright by ChingJu Tsao  2021


FB: ChingJu Tsao

IG:  chingju_art

Website: https://www.chingjuart.com

留言

此網誌的熱門文章

"Wishes Fulfilled" 心想事成! 靜茹的藝術創作分享

Travel and exploration vs. exotic painting 旅行&探索vs異國繪畫

A friend once asked me what do you do when you are not painting? ⋯⋯朋友曾問我不畫畫的時候你都做什麼?⋯⋯